Our attorneys have extensive experience with relevant state, federal and international laws. We are experienced in pursuing claims in the complex area of international aviation law, and have represented personal injury victims and heirs in wrongful death cases in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. We are one of the more experienced aviation accident law firms in the world.
We are proud to have resolved major aviation accident cases against Airbus, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Aero Mexico, Asiana Airlines, British European Airways, Boeing, Bombardier, China Eastern Airlines, Delta Airlines, EgyptAir, Honeywell, Korean Air, McDonnell Douglas, Pacific Southwest Airlines, Raytheon, Singapore Airlines, SAS-Scandinavian Airline Systems, Southwest Airlines, SwissAir, TACA Airlines, TWA, United Airlines, US Airways, among others.
Our team has over 40 years of extensive aviation accident litigation experience. Ronald L. M. Goldman started his career in aviation accident law in 1972. Other principles of Baum Hedlund began litigating aviation cases in 1985.
- 230+ aviation crashes/incidents
- 70+ different airline crashes
- 30+ international aviation crashes
- Over $1.5 billion recovered firm wide
- More than 650 passengers and crew represented
- Represented clients from six continents; 21 countries
- Major honors and recognition for our achievements
- Cases handled against 10 foreign airlines and/or Airbus
- Cases handled against all major US airlines that have had a crash since 1985
- Cases handled against the majority of all U.S. aircraft parts manufacturers
- Among our attorneys are two pilots and engineers
- We have successfully negotiated with all the major aviation insurance companies
- Appointed to 14 commercial aviation Plaintiffs’ Steering Committees and leadership positions
- First U.S. law firm to get an official public apology from an airline for a crash