Adam M. Foster is an attorney in the Los Angeles office of Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman. Adam concentrates his practice on class actions and mass torts particularly those related to pharmaceuticals, consumer products, and products liability, generally.
During his years at Baum Hedlund, Adam has worked on a variety of cases from Medicare Secondary Payer litigation to Roundup to Zantac and other similar cases. In that time, SuperLawyers®, the National Trial Lawyers, and Best Lawyers® have all recognized Adam’s work, naming him a Rising Star, a Top 40 Under 40 attorney, and a One to Watch, respectively. Adam is a passionate and committed member of the Baum Hedlund team. He takes pride in his work, cares deeply about his clients, and derives great joy from the work he considers himself lucky to be able to do.
Adam attended the University of Southern California where he received his JD/MBA from the Gould School of Law and the Marshall School of Business. While at USC, Adam sharpened his advocacy skills as part of an award-winning Jessup Moot Court team and twice received the top grade in his class, notably for Pretrial Advocacy. Adam completed his undergraduate work at UCLA, graduating from the UCLA Honors College, cum laude, in 2005. Before joining Baum Hedlund, Adam worked at a boutique law firm in Orange County, California and for a large think tank in Washington, DC.
In his free time, Adam enjoys cycling, reading, running, trips to Catalina, and is an avid sports fan.
- University of Southern California (Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, 2014)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts, 2005)
- California, 2014
- U.S. Dist. Court, Central District of California, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Dist. Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. Dist. Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- U.S. Dist. Court, Central District of Illinois, 2018
- U.S. Dist. Court, Eastern District of California, 2019
- U.S. Dist. Court, Northern District of California, 2019
- U.S. Dist. Court, Southern District of California, 2020
Awards and Honors
- Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch
- California Power House, Law360 Regional Powerhouse Series, 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Selected: Southern California Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars, 2022
- Listed, The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- The American Association for Justice; Leaders Forum