Adam M. Foster is an attorney in the Los Angeles office of Baum Hedlund Aristei & Goldman. He concentrates his practice on Medicare Secondary Payer litigation.
Before joining Baum Hedlund, Adam worked at Buffington Law Firm, PC in Orange County, California, where he focused his practice on business, trust, and real estate litigation. At Buffington, Adam honed his skills in all facets of civil litigation from drafting complaints to trying cases for a variety of clients including individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, and a large university.
Adam attended the University of Southern California where here received his JD/MBA from the Gould School of Law and the Marshall School of Business, respectively.
While at USC, Adam sharpened his advocacy skills as part of an award-winning Jessup Moot Court team and twice received the top grade in his class, notably for Pretrial Advocacy. Adam completed his undergraduate work at UCLA, graduating from the UCLA Honors College cum laude, in 2005.
In his free time, Adam enjoys cycling, reading, running, trips to Catalina, and playing with his family dog.
- University of Southern California (Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, 2014)
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor of Arts, 2005)
- California, 2014
- U.S. Dist. Court, Central District of California, 2014
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2014
- U.S. Dist. Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2017
- U.S. Dist. Court, Eastern District of California, 2019
- U.S. Dist. Court, Northern District of California, 2019
Awards and Honors
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- Selected: Southern California Super Lawyers® – Rising Stars, 2020
- Listed, The Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
Top 40 Under 40
Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers