Cookies and How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our Own Cookies
Social Website Cookies
In order to easily share our content social media, such as Facebook or Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by websites and apps such as:
The privacy implications on this will vary from the various social networks and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually turn cookies off by changing your browser settings denying the acceptance of cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of this, and a large proportion of the world’s modern websites.