Anyone affected by a trucking accident is immediately inundated with problems to solve, some of which can be life-altering:
- How am I going to pay for the rising costs of my medical care?
- What am I going to do about my job?
- Should I file a trucking accident lawsuit?
The videos on this page were made to help you answer these questions. Peggy D. was a past Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman client. We represented Peggy and her family in a lawsuit against the trucking company involved in a fatal crash that killed her father, Wade.
Wade’s untimely passing was a painful blow to Peggy’s family. His death left them angry, sad, confused, and overwhelmed. After contacting the defendant directly to no avail, Peggy and her family decided to pursue justice against the trucking company responsible for the crash.
In the series of videos below, Peggy will be your guide in answering questions you may have about filing a truck wreck lawsuit. As a past client who knows a thing or two about what victims may be going through, she is in the unique position of being able to answer your questions based on her own experience.
You will learn:
- How Peggy was able to process the immense grief of losing her father and how overwhelmed she was in the immediate aftermath of his passing.
- Why Peggy decided to speak with a truck crash lawyer.
- Why Peggy decided to pursue justice for her family and file a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Why Peggy and her family decided Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman was the best law firm to handle her trucking accident lawsuit.
- What Peggy learned about the legal process.
- What happened in Peggy’s case.